Donors are a big reason we’re able to impact more than 200,000 individuals each year. Make this the year you join our family of supporters.
- A gift of $1,000 helps 10 middle school students participate in a year-long youth development program
- A gift of $500 provides two healthy cooking classes for 25 children living in under-resourced communities
- A gift of $250 sends one student to summer camp at EdVenture for one week
- A gift of $100 puts books int he hands of 20 elementary school students
- A gift of $50 supports museum exhibits
- A gift of $25 provides discounted admission to under-resourced families through Yes, Every Child
Memorial and Tribute Gifts
Celebrate someone special by supporting EdVenture in his or her honor. When you make a gift in honor or in memory of someone, EdVenture sends the honoree a card to share your generous donation and you receive a donation acknowledgment letter. Celebrate someone important to you, today!
Many employers match employee contributions to EdVenture dollar for dollar.
If your company is one of them, request a Matching Gift form from your company
And submit it along with your gift. We’ll take care of the rest!
Corporate Partners provide valuable annual support to EdVenture while gaining great benefits including free passes, event tickets and more for employees and customers. We’re happy to customize partnerships to provide philanthropic and marketing benefits to your company.
Youth Development Programs
Health and Wellness
Aflac Group Insurance
Bank of America
Bauknight Pietras & Stormer, P.A.
Best Buy Children’s Foundation
BMW Manufacturing Co, LLC
BP America, Inc.
Carolina Children’s Dentistry
Carolina Women’s Physicians
City of Columbia
City of West Columbia
Coca-Cola Bottling Company
First Choice by Select Heath of SC, Inc.
First Citizens Bank
Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd, P.A.
Ingersoll Rand–Club Car Division
International Paper Company Foundation
J. Lyles Glenn Family Charitable Fund
Lipscomb Family Foundation
Lockhart Power Company
Mungo Homes and the Michael J. Mungo Foundation
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough, LLP
Palmetto Citizens Federal Credit Union
Publix Super Markets, Inc.
Pure Power Technologies-Navistar
SC State Firefighters Association
Schmoyer and Company, LLC
Schweiger Family Practices
South Carolina Blue
South Carolina Youth Advocate Program
State Farm Insurance Company
TD Charitable Foundation
The Boeing Company
The Vein Clinic
The Zvejnieks Foundation of South Carolina
United Way of the Midlands
Demonstrate your lasting support of EdVenture’s mission by setting up a planned gift today. Consult your attorney, tax advisor or financial planner to be certain a planned giving is the right choice for you and your family.
Establish a bequest to EdVenture in your will with the help of your attorney. Bequests do not affect your current financial position and can offer significant tax advantages.
There are many bequest options including:
- Specific: a fixed dollar amount or specific property designation.
- Percentage: a percentage of your estate designation.
- Residual: the balance or residue of an estate designation.
- Contingent: designating assets to EdVenture if other bequests cannot be fulfilled.
Life Insurance Policies and Retirement Accounts
When you designate EdVenture as a beneficiary to a life insurance policy or retirement account, you’ll be able to access significant tax advantages and make a generous donation.